Research Manager - Consumer
£35,000 - £44,000 DOE, London/WFH
Fantastic chance for someone with 4 years of market research OR insights experience to join a market research agency right at the top of their game! The agency is nearing the 100 headcount mark with offices in both the UK and US. The working environment is superb, they have a very active social side with vibrant and open-plan offices. They are very proud to have won a number of awards over the last few last years. You can either be someone looking to step up from Senior Research Executive or a Research Manager looking for a new challenge.
What do they do?
They are a market research consultancy with a global presence that is very passionate about the science of behaviour and emotional insights that shape effective strategies to create compelling brand stories. They have continued to see significant growth over the last few years even under tough market conditions and that is why they need to add a new Research Manager (Quant) to join the team.
What they would like from you?
- Prior Adhoc agency experience.
- Excellent client management skills
- Strong analysis and quant research experience
- Experience working on multiple projects at different stages at the same time.
- Capabilities in the following key areas; accuracy, attention to detail, teamwork, deadline management, workload management.
- Strong experience writing impactful presentations with a clearly communicated story and research implications for clients that are well explored.
What's in it for you?
You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary which is paying between £35,000 - £44,000, WFH 2-3 days, a cool open-plan office, 30 days annual leave, annual bonuses, regular social events, great perks include private health, free eye care, discount gym membership, flexi-time, in-house training and more.
Finally, it's an opportunity to work for a company that will push and support you to move forward with a clear progression plan up to director level.
If you would like to know more about this position, please click on the link to apply OR directly to Mark Darlington at Stonor Recruitment.