Senior Research Executive, £27,000 - £38,000, London
I'm currently looking for a Mixed Method Senior Research Executive to join my client who are an independent research agency that work with some of the UK's most exciting brands! The working environment is superb, and they have a very active social side with vibrant and open plan offices. Staff turnover is low, due to the work-life balance that they provide in an exciting and fast-paced environment. As a Senior Research Executive your main focus would be working across both Retail & Tech clients within the UK.
What do they do?
They are an independent market research agency that delivers engaging & actionable insight across several sectors. The agency has continued to see significant growth over the last few years and punch well above their weight whilst delivering bespoke research across their individual & diverse projects.
What they would like from you?
- You're a Research Executive who is ready to make the step up OR a Senior Research Executive with a minimum of 3 years experience in a client or agency role.
- Excited by the opportunity to be involves in high profile Qual & Quant projects within Tech and Retail
- Experience writing questionnaires and discussion guides
- Have a natural numerical analytical aptitude
- Able to Manage day-to-day client relationships
- Comfortable presenting to different audiences
- You have a curious and enquiring mind with strong knowledge of research fundamentals
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- SPSS experience would be benefit
What's in it for you?
You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary which is paying between £27,000 - £38,000, a contributory pension plan, a discretionary annual bonus scheme, private healthcare, 25 days holiday, cool open-plan office, interest-free season ticket loan, regular social events, paid for monthly lunches and more. Everyone is of course working from home at the moment but the will be the opportunity to work from home when people return to the office 2-3 days a week.
If you would like to know more about this position, then please click on the link to apply OR reach out directly to Mark Darlington at Stonor Recruitment