Research Manager- Quant
£40,000 - £45,000 DOE, London/WFH
Immediate start, remote onboarding
Fantastic chance for someone with 4 years market research OR insights experience to join a market research agency right at the top of their game! The agency is nearing 100 headcount mark with offices in both the UK and US. The working environment is superb, they have a very active social side with vibrant and open-plan offices and the team are currently all working remotely. Staff turnover is low, due to the work-life balance that they provide in an exciting and fast-paced environment. They are very proud to have won awards last year for being one of the UK's best places to work and excellence in wellbeing.
What do they do?
They are a market research consultancy with a global presence that is very passionate about the science of behaviour and emotional insights that shape effective strategies to create compelling brand stories. They have continued to see significant growth over the last few years even under tough market conditions and that is why they need to add a new Research Manager (Quant) to join the team.
What they would like from you?
- Prior Market Research agency experience is required 4 years.
- Prior adhoc pharma/healthcare agency experience would be preferable but not essential.
- Experience in Quantitative Market Research, Qual research would also be a benefit.
- Experience with advanced analytics - discrete choice, segmentation, MaxDiff, driver analysis, etc.
- Strong experience working on multiple projects at different stages at the same time.
- Capabilities in the following key areas; accuracy, attention to detail, teamwork, deadline management, workload management.
- Strong experience writing impactful presentations with a clearly communicated story and research implications for clients that are well explored.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute within a team.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Word and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor's degree as a minimum
What's in it for you?
You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary which is paying between £40,000 - £45,000, cool open-plan office, regular social events (at the moment online), great perks include private health, free eye care, discount gym membership, flexi-time, in-house training and more.
If you would like to know more about this position, then please click on the link to apply OR reach out directly to Mark Darlington at Stonor Recruitment.