One of the UK's leading independent Digital PR and SEO agencies is looking for a Senior Business development professional with relevant industry expereince to work with the senior team and help drive growth…
Founded almost a decade ago, this multi-award winning digital agency has grown impressively since it's beginnings and is now recognised as one of the top independent digital agencies in the UK. The Agency offers Digital PR, SEO and Influencer marketing services to an exciting portfolio of global brands in Sport, Technology, Retail and Leisure (among others) and is looking to expand this further moving in 2021 and beyond. Their energetic and passionate team of nearly 50 enjoy a welcoming and adult work environment with plenty of perks, autonomy and trust from senior management. Their outstanding central office space is always open, but the agency is happy for people to work 3 or 4 days from home and the role offers plenty of scope for development as well as strong earning potential…
As a Senior business development manager, you'll report directly into the senior management team in a role aimed at driving lead generations and outbound sales of both new and existing service offerings. The successful candidate will be supported by a full account team for any necessary pitches, and you'll enjoy a good deal of autonomy to deliver. To be considered you ideally need:
- Proven expereince in a business development role focused on the sale of digital services - ideally marketing focused (Digital, SEO, Digital PR all a bonus)
- A proven track record of owning the entire business development journey from initial lead generation through to pitch and completion.
- The ability to lead and direct a team to successfully pitch to prospects.
This is a role that should definitely interest any business development professional in the digital space who's looking to join a hugely respected outfit committed to growth. You will have the benefit of pitching for business from a position of real strength and will enjoy the support of a multi award-winning team. You'll work directly with the senior team and will enjoy the autonomy and flexibility to deliver as you best see fit. Benefits include:
- · Home and flexible working (3 or 4 days a week)
- · Strong base salary and uncapped bonus scheme (up to £50k - £65k basic plus £35k OTE)
- · 30 days holiday Christmas break Bank Holidays
- · Above average pension contribution
- · Provided Tech
- · Training and development budget of £1000 per year