You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Direct Marketing Manager
Digital Direct Marketing Manager - Charity Sector - London / Flexible - Up to £43k
HYBRID or REMOTE
We're working with one of the largest housing charities in the UK who are on a mission to help people affected by the housing emergency whether that be from homelessness, bad housing conditions, soaring rents and discrimination. Supporting thousands of households each year, this charity is fighting to make change for millions.
They are now facing a time of incredible growth within their Individual Giving Team and are looking for an ambitious Digital Direct Marketing Manager with experience in Digital Acquisition to join the team. This role will be pivotal in driving success and strategic development of their individual giving programme.
You will be joining a passionate group who are on their way to becoming one of the most innovative digital teams in the charity sector.
- Lead the development and delivery of the Individual Giving strategist across acquisition, retention and direct dialogue.
- Campaign planning and management, working alongside a range of agency partners and suppliers.
- Working with the Product & Development team to roll our digital led innovation and improvements of current products, platforms and projects.
- Creating annual budgets, forecasting and projections.
- Build and lead a team who can collaborate, influence and deliver across multiple stakeholders and campaigns.
- Promote a culture of cross team collaboration.
- You will have experience working in a fundraising and / or marketing environment.
- You'll have a strong record of applying best practices in marketing communications.
- You'll strong project and campaign management skills.
- Be inquisitive about your self development and continually be looking for ways to innovate and learn, keeping up to date with emerging trends in the industry.
- Be comfortable working collaboratively with a multitude of teams and stakeholders from across the business.
- Be results driven and excited to working within an innovate team.
- You will encourage a more open and inclusive mindset around diversity from internal and external stakeholders.
- Be able to adapt to a fast paced and agile environment.
- Have experience managing, motivating and developing others.
What's in it for you?
- The chance to work for one of the UK's leading charities within an innovative team
- Flexible working - this role can be hybrid or remote
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Competitive pension scheme
- Salary sacrifice schemes
- Progression and training opportunities
- A chance to go behind the scenes and get involved with the vital work that this charity carries out on a daily basis.