You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Paid Media Manager
A large, multi-award-winning London agency is looking for a client facing paid media manager to join them. Global clients, strong progression prospects and an excellent benefits package on offer…
This fully integrated agency is based in the heart of London and works with a stellar list of clients in Sport, Retail, FMCG, Beauty and more. Stable, well-respected and long-standing, the agency's large team are a social and talented mix of PR, Digital, SEO and Creative professionals who enjoy an award-winning work environment/culture. Stunning new offices, a real commitment to offering progression and some strong benefits mean anyone joining can be sure they'll be working in a friendly, stable and rewarding environment.
As a direct result of growth, the agency is looking to welcome a manager level Paid Media expert into their digital team. Working closely with the head of client services, this is a client facing, multi-channel role and to be considered you will need expereince in PPC as well as social and display. On top of this, hands on optimisation expereince is highly desirable. Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with clients to ensure a complete understanding of their digital priorities and needs.
- Working with Account Directors to ensure performance and commercial strategy is in place for all accounts.
- Managing multiple different clients and campaign simultaneously
- Managing junior team members and quality control of their work
- Assisting with new business preparation and pitching alongside senior team members.
This agency is continuing to grow well despite national uncertainty and can offer anyone with the relevant expereince a stable environment with plenty of positive prospects. The client base here is truly outstanding and the office and team combine to create a work place environment you'll want to be a part of. Benefits include:
- Commitment to staff progression
- Company pension scheme
- Healthcare and dental insurance
- 25 days annual holiday 1 day a year for every full year worked (up to 30 days maximum)
- Interest free Annual Travel card loan
- Free breakfast and fruit,
- Wellness benefits (yoga and meditation classes etc.)
- Employee Assistance Programme,
- Regular team social events.
- Work from Home options