Performance Marketing Manager - SaaS Platform - London
£75-80k (one day per week in the office minimum)
We're recruiting for a tech start-up that is revolutionising the job market. Their unique product enables big businesses to hire technical staff from across the whole "tech stack" quickly and efficiently, in particular developers and software engineers. They're based in attractive offices in central London but very flexible on working arrangements.
What will you be doing?
The Performance Marketing Manager is a vital hire to support the broader marketing team.
We're looking for a marketing generalist who has experience experimenting with several different channels, including Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Reddit & more.
This position is a great opportunity for a creative digital marketer who is looking to work for a dynamic, fast-paced, engineering start-up.
Reporting directly to our Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for:
- Creating and implementing the data-led performance marketing strategy
- Managing the PPC strategy, including managing their lead agency
- Help support the CRM and email strategy
- Planning and executing omnichannel campaigns to drive customer acquisition
- Full ownership of the performance marketing budget, including channel allocation and campaign structure
- Taking a test and learn approach and carrying out A/B testing across all paid marketing channels
- Creating and managing relationships with Google, Bing and other search engines
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 4 years of experience in a similar role
- Has proven experience in digital marketing
- Is familiar with driving ROI/ROAS campaigns
- Isn't afraid to think outside the box
Experience in the following would be perfect:
- Campaign development, execution and management
- Paid social/search
- A/B Testing software
- Active Campaign
- Close.io, Salesforce or other CRM tools
- Heap, Google Analytics or similar reporting tools
What's in it for you?
? A competitive salary range and equity options
? Option to work from anywhere in the world for 2 months/year
? 27 days holiday bank holidays
? Extra holiday day for your birthday
? Closed office between Christmas and New Year
? Apple MacBook Laptop.
? Remote role, 1 day per week in the office
? Regular team events and socials.
? Access to sponsored and partnered events.
Please apply or contact