Performance Marketing Manager / Lead - eSports & Gaming App Platform - User Acquisition
The Business & Role:
Founded by the co-creator of one of the best-selling games of all time, this mobile app platform business allows gamers off all levels to compete against each other across a large selection of the most popular console games for money, whether very low stakes or medium stakes, or just for prizes!
They are looking for a performance marketing lead to join a wider marketing focused team of 12, leading the strategy and implementation of cross channel performance marketing campaigns that drive user acquisition for their mobile app, which currently has 20,000 active users.
They are a brand-new disrupter in the mobile app space allowing online gamers worldwide to back themselves and challenge anyone to play one-on-one games for real cash (including FIFA, Call Of Duty, League of Legends, Tekken and more). They are a new company with a diverse squad of competitors, gamers and previous start-up winners.
- Close collaboration with the Marketing, Creative & Product Teams to define and lead the overall UA performance marketing strategy to maximise growth profitably, week over week, month after month
- Develop new and innovative performance marketing strategies with a laser-focus on success metrics (CPI, CTI, IPM, DAU, ARPDAU, LTV and ROI)
- Analyse both in-app user behaviour and paid digital campaigns to decipher the most valuable user acquisition channels, targeting and creative to double-down on for growth
- Be completely in tune with user acquisition onboarding journeys and flows, A-B test landing pages and lead the ASO strategy with support from Product and Marketing Teams
- Lead efforts on sophisticated quantitative analysis and reporting that translates data into actionable insights; be willing and able to adjust marketing spend on the fly for best results
- Working closely with the Marketing Team to execute on breakthrough creative strategies to attract new and relevant users
- Stay up to date on latest developments in the digital media industry and experiment with new creative ideas
- Must be proactive, resourceful, and demonstrate intellectual curiosity to anticipate business needs
- Act as an ambassador for Performance Marketing, communicating plans, initiatives and performance across the wider business.
Please apply for consideration and a discussion for a more detailed overview!