You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior Growth Marketing Executive
Senior Growth Marketing Executive - Charity Sector - London / Flexible
We're working with one of the largest housing charities in the UK who are on a mission to help people affected by the housing emergency whether that be from homelessness, bad housing conditions, soaring rents and discrimination. Supporting thousands of households each year, this charity is fighting to make change for millions.
They are now facing a time of incredible growth within their Individual Giving Team and are looking for an ambitious Senior Growth Marketing Executive with experience in Digital Acquisition to join the team. This role will play and important part in delivering transformational growth and diversification across the digital channels, propositions and products.
You will be joining a passionate group who are on their way to becoming one of the most innovative digital teams in the charity sector.
- Manage key projects and exceptional fundraising campaigns with significant income and expenditure targets.
- Plan and manage end to-end campaigns and be responsible for delivering against the Individual Giving and acquisition's strategies.
- Manage individual campaign budgets and monitor financial targets.
- Collaborate, influence and deliver across multiple stakeholders and campaigns.
- Work closely with the Data Management and Insight team to actively champion audience led insight.
- You will ensure all activities follow compliance with GDPR and various regulatory legislation.
- You will have experience working in a fundraising and / or marketing environment.
- You'll have a strong record of applying best practices in marketing communications.
- An expert in communicating digitally, showing willingness to learn how to creatively execute social media advert design in packages like InDesign or Photoshop and hone your copywriting skills.
- You'll have demonstrated project and campaign management skills.
- Be inquisitive about your self development and continually be looking for ways to innovate and learn, keeping up to date with emerging trends in the industry.
- Be comfortable working collaboratively with a multitude of teams and stakeholders from across the business.
- Be results driven and excited to working within an innovate team.
- You will encourage a more open and inclusive mindset around diversity from internal and external stakeholders.
- Be able to adapt to a fast paced and agile environment.
What's in it for you?
- The chance to work for one of the UK's leading charities within an innovative team
- Flexible working - this role can be hybrid or remote
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Competitive pension scheme
- Salary sacrifice schemes
- Progression and training opportunities
- A chance to go behind the scenes and get involved with the vital work that this charity carries out on a daily basis.