You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
SEO Manager - Top Integrated Agency
A large, multi-award-winning London agency is looking for an SEO Manager. Outstanding global clients, very strong & varied progression prospects and an excellent benefits package on offer…
This fully integrated agency is based in the heart of London and works with a stellar list of clients in Sport, Fashion, Retail, FMCG, Beauty and more. Stable, well-respected and long-standing, the agency's large team are a social and talented mix of PR, Digital, SEO and Creative professionals who enjoy an award-winning work environment/culture. Stunning new offices, a real commitment to offering progression and some strong benefits mean anyone joining can be sure they'll be working in a friendly, stable, and rewarding environment.
This is a vital role for the agency that will see the successful candidate aiming to execute high performing SEO campaigns on behalf of a varied client base in multiple sectors. To be considered you'll need expereince working with monthly budgets of £5k , a proven track record of developing junior staff and the confidence to work closely with high profile clients. Responsibilities will include:
- Full SEO Campaign strategy and management
- Team management
- Fostering lasting relationships with clients built on trust and understanding
- Analysing campaign performance
This agency is continuing to grow well and can offer anyone with the relevant expereince a stable environment with plenty of positive development prospects. The client base here is truly outstanding, and the office and team combine to create a workplace environment you'll want to be a part of. Benefits include:
- Commitment to staff progression
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days annual holiday 1 day a year for every full year worked (up to 30 days maximum)
- Interest free Annual Travel card loan
- Free breakfast and fruit,
- Wellness benefits (yoga and meditation classes etc.)
- Employee Assistance Programme,
- Regular team social events.
- Work from Home options