A top 100 PR agency who offer an industry leading benefits package are looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to work on with their digital team on a global Food client.
A Multi Award-Winning outfit with a regular spot-on PR week's top 150 list, this central London agency is highly respected for their work with Food and Drink and Health and Wellbeing brands. Offering traditional PR, Digital, content, and social media campaigns to an impressive list of global clients, the agency is continuing to grow rapidly. Working from Vibrant new offices in a bustling central London location, their talented team are an energetic, social and welcoming bunch who make the agency a truly enjoyable place to work (they enjoy some exceptional benefits too!!).
This is an important role within the agency's digital team and will see the successful candidate working with their highest value Food client. The role will involve helping to manage a small team and the ideal candidate will need to be a true social media guru - comfortable working on multichannel campaigns for large brands. Requirements include:
- Expereince integrating a range of social channels into campaigns - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and TikTok.
- Proactively consuming news, social updates and trends to help keep approaches and campaigns up to date across the agency
- Being comfortable working closely with clients to discuss objectives and campaign performance while also challenging and presenting news ideas.
- Expereince working in a team to develop and create multichannel content plans and social campaigns that deliver results.
- An understanding of the role of influencers within social strategy.
What's in it for you?
Having worked successfully with this agency for some time, we can say with confidence that they offer an exceptional work environment for staff. The agency offers a highly impressive benefits package, operates as an employee owned trust, runs regular team events and holidays and offers very real progression opportunities at both junior and senior level. The agency is a mainstay on the UK top 150 list (where it has been steadily climbing), has won multiple awards and is offering the chance to work on a varied portfolio of brands.
For more information on role, benefits and agency please apply in full confidence below