You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Paid Media Specialist - eCommerce
An exciting eCommerce and paid media consultancy of 8 is looking for a Paid Media Consultant to join them in their attractive office in Central London.
Over the 2-year period, they've grown a friendly, fun and hard-working team of 8. One of the agencies priorities is to create a working environment where staff feel valued and enjoy coming to work but also have a passion for delivering tier 1 results for their clients.
They focus on driving growth for mid-level retail that have a high aspiration. They will be needing the Paid Media Consultant to help onboard new accounts, manage day to day optimisations and help retain strong client relationships. In this role, you will also be responsible for some of the following;
- Manage paid social, search and display campaigns for international clients
- Responsible for optimising accounts and reporting back performance to clients
- Ensure all Biddable Channels are delivering against KPI's
- Work independently to plan and roll out strategies across accounts
As you can expect with a smaller agency, work comes at you think and fast. You'll need to be a quick learner and very proactive in order to succeed. You will be monitoring a range of channels so being dynamic is a key element of this role. In order to be considered for this role, you will need to have some of the following;
- 1 years' experience in paid media
- Advanced Excel skills
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Base understanding of digital marketing
- Experience of building strong relationships in a working environment
What you'll get in return is the opportunity to be part of a growing agency with massive ambitions. They have been delivering the results for their clients and this is evident in their quick growth. They retain that small agency feel with flexible working available, lots of team socials and 27 days holiday!!
If you like the look, then please do apply or send CV's