You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior CRM Manager - Luxury Travel
From humble beginnings, this company now employ hundreds of people globally and are the market leader in multi-purpose luxury travel. They have a two leading brands under their umbrella that are both consistent with their luxury focus. The recent hiring of a new CMO has turned their attention to developing their in-house digital team, with the view to cutting reliance on external digital agencies. They have identified CRM / guest retention as a crucial channel that needs to be developed and as a result, have created a brand-new role for a Senior / CRM manager.
The CRM Manager will report in to the CMO and will have one line report initially. The successful candidate will be responsible for the creation of a guest retention strategy across email (both newsletter and triggers), outbound calling and direct mail. Data-driven, the position will own the CRM program for the business - feeding data back to other functions within the marketing team but also wider business to ensure that they understand what is happening within the customer database. Core KPIs will be 12-month guest retention and overall number of active guests returning. The vision for this hire is to be a future senior leader within the marketing function and hiring / developing a larger team.
- Create a customer experience strategy which ensures guests have a smooth unforgettable experience which maximises repeat orders. This will need to be rolled out collaboratively across the wider business.
- You will build an in-depth understanding of what customer love about the service and importantly, what they think can be improved. You will then build and execute a strategy that challenges the negatives.
- Use data, analysis and insight to understand the customer base and the movements within the base to design outstanding and innovative guest retention approaches.
- Ability to manage agencies to produce the best marketing strategy and customer communications, with the ability to have a hands-on input when needed.
- Ensure that the right tech in place for automation and deep insight
- Manage one direct report
- Work with International teams to ensure consistent global experience for guests.
Successful candidates will have a strong blend of the below attributes:
- Extensive experience in guest or customer retention across either retail or the travel sector with proven success
- Ideally both online and offline experience in driving guest loyalty
- Proven experience in planning and delivering successful cross-channel retention campaigns
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of planning and delivering content strategy to achieve high engagement and great user experience
- Strong level of analytical capability, using data and research to understand customers and how to improve retention
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What will you get in return?
- The chance to build and take ownership of a CRM function within a large and highly successful business in the luxury travel space.
- Progression: You will have every chance to progress to senior level and the chance to build a larger team, through good performance.
- Competitive basic Salary
- Discounted Travel / Holidays
- Free on-site gym membership
- Excellent, diverse, sociable culture