An exciting boutique eCommerce consultancy, now with over 10 people, are looking for a Paid Media Consultant to join them in their attractive WeWork offices in Central London.
Over a 2-year period, they've grown very quickly as a result of fantastic results helping retail and eCommerce companies with their digital strategies. One of their priorities is to create a working environment where staff feel valued and enjoy coming to work but also have a passion for delivering tier 1 results for their clients.
They focus on driving growth for mid-level retail companies that have a high aspiration. They will be needing the Paid Media Consultant to help onboard new accounts, manage day to day optimisations and help retain strong client relationships. In this role, you will also be responsible for some of the following;
- Manage paid social, search and display campaigns for international clients. They are committed to training PPC focused candidates in social and display if requried.
- Responsible for optimising accounts and reporting back performance to clients
- Ensure all Biddable Channels are delivering against KPI's
- Work independently to plan and roll out strategies across accounts
You'll need to be a quick learner and very proactive in order to succeed. You will be monitoring a range of channels so being dynamic is a key element of this role. In order to be considered for this role, you will need to have some of the following;
- 1 years' experience in paid media
- Advanced Excel skills
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Good understanding of Paid Search
- Experience of building strong relationships in a working environment
What you'll get in return is the opportunity to be part of a growing agency with massive ambitions. They have been delivering excellent results for their clients and this is evident in their quick growth. See their full benefits listed below which are market leading.
- 27 days' holiday (including Christmas break) bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Choice of working equipment
- Regular team nights / days out
- Fun working environment, free beer and coffee!
- High level training from highly talented co-founder. You will learn faster here than in a global network agency.
If you like the look, then please do apply or send CV's