An ambitious agency in London are looking for a Client services director to drive forward their current offering.
As mentioned, an ambitious agency with a HQ in the midlands are now looking to strengthen their London offering. Whilst they already have an exceptional client list ranging from large financial services organisations through to FMCG businesses. Working across a range of internal and external events plus conferences they are looking to solidify their presence in the capital.
As a CSD, you will be expected to manage the day to day running of the agency plus engaging with clients to manage projects and grow accounts. The agency size means you will need to get stuck in to a range of tasks and be committed to delivering an exceptional service to the range of clients. Whilst you will be expected to drive new business, you will also be responsible for building strategy and content for future projects. Some key responsibilities are below:
- Outstanding interpersonal skills - excellent presenter and confident at communicating at a senior level (Exec/board) including facilitation
- Experienced networker and relationship builder
- Organisational skills and attention to detail
- Autonomous - taking ownership and responsibility
- Strategic thinker - ability to rise above, read the market and anticipate change
- Strategic business planning and goal setting
- High level reporting
What's in it for you?
You may be taking a step up, or potentially already a strong CSD leading an agency. You will be rewarded with a basic salary of £75-85k plus the below:
- Strong social environment
- 25 days holiday
If you want the opportunity to lead an agency through a high growth period then please get in touch on 01844 355797.