One of the UKs leading brand expereince agencies is looking for an experienced account director to lead an important team. Global client portfolio of iconic names and strong progression prospects on offer…
For over fifteen years, this award-winning brand expereince agency have been working with some of world's largest brands in entertainment, FMCG, Media and more. Designing ambitious launches, creative pop-up experiences and new product sampling, they've grown to be recognised as one of the top creative agencies in their field. Their welcoming team are a highly social group who contribute to a supportive and inclusive work-place environment - they're also very good at what they do and anyone joining can expect to be surrounded by some exceptional colleagues. As a direct result of strong growth, they are looking for an experienced account director to join them…
This is an important role for the agency that will see the successful candidate supporting the senior leadership team, managing a team of five and overseeing strategy and delivery on brand expereince/experiential campaigns for high value clients. The ideal candidate will:
- Have expereince delivering brand expereince campaigns in agency at senior account manager level or above.
- Have expereince project managing large scale campaigns from conception through to completion
- Be used to managing and mentoring a small team
- Have expereince working on campaigns focused on sampling, pop-ups, activations, and events.
- Be comfortable working with senior stakeholders at high value clients.
This role offers the chance to join a leading agency in a senior role with plenty of scope for further progression (to senior team level). You'll get to manage campaigns for some giants in Gaming, FMCG, Film and Drinks and will be joining an environment that values creativity. The team are both highly competent and highly welcoming and it's an exciting time to be joining…