Guest Experience Executive - Brand Experience Agency - London - £24k - £30k
Would you like international travel to be part of your job?
We're working with a brand experience agency who create captivating communications that increase brand awareness for their clients. They work with their clients globally to get immersed in their brand whether that's through virtual events, sponsorship, experiential campaigns or film & photography.
They are now looking for a Guest Experience Executive to join the team and help mange the end-to-end delegate experience for a large number of corporate events, both virtual and live.
The Guest Experience Executive will work alongside the Guest Experience Managers, assisting with all aspects of event registrations and ensuring the execution of their events run efficiently both internally, for the client and the guests. The role includes, but is not limited to: Facilitating the scoping, implementation and management of the event registration website set-up, delegate email communication campaigns, management of the CMS system and accurate and timely reporting using Excel.
Who are we looking for?
The role would suit someone who is interested in forging a career in Delegate Management and the 'people' side of events.
We are looking for someone someone who is enthusiastic, driven and who has excellent organisational skills. They must have excellent communication and 'people' skills to deal with colleagues, suppliers and clients.
At the heart of everything they do should be exceptional attention to detail.
- as they will be dealing with large amounts of data that needs to be 100% correct throughout the process. The ability to learn quickly will be essential as they will be trained up on our bespoke registration system amongst other systems.
- Experience working with excel, mail merge and database systems, showing exceptional attention to detail.
- Background handling regular communication across email and telephone.
- Has a proactive and confident nature.
- Representing the company in a professional manner - must be able to establish and maintain effective, cooperative working relationships with clients, suppliers and internal staff.
- Ideally proficient working on a Mac.
- Valid Passport and the ability to get a US ESTA Visa.
- Full training will be given on our bespoke registration system.