One of the UK's longest established, and most well-respected media groups is growing its loyalty and partnerships team. Would suit any Partnerships Manager with a wider skillset or interest in Events and activations…
Established over 150 years ago, this multimedia, news and publishing brand is one of the UK's finest and most respected. Delivering award winning journalistic content for international print and digital distribution, this world-renowned media group is continuing to grow year on year. Their large UK team are based in stellar central London offices and enjoy a fast-paced, exciting, and highly rewarding workplace environment. Their rapidly growing partnerships loyalty team are integral to the groups aim of offering outstanding value and benefits to subscribers. The has been slowly expanding for the last several years and they are once again in need of an experienced Partnerships Manager with a wider interest in events management and activations to join their loyalty team…
This is an important role in the loyalty team and would see the successful candidate managing and growing relationships with the groups brand partners, helping with the organisation and management of events and activations and assisting in promoting subscriber rewards. It's a role that will involve working with huge brands in entertainment, arts and other sectors and one that offers excellent scope for growth with a huge organisation. Responsibilities include:
- Work closely with existing flagship partners to continually provide subscribers with exciting offers and rewards.
- Assist in the organisation of exciting events and activations alongside partner brands and high-profile persons.
- Help to manage a mentor junior staff
- Assist wider subscriber, marketing and partnerships teams to continue to promote loyalty and partner offerings
This role offers the opportunity to join one of the worlds largest media groups in a rapidly growing and important team. You'll get to work with a multitude of iconic partnered brands, have the freedom to suggest new ideas and take ownership of partnership, events and reward offerings. The role offer massive scope for further growth and the chance to join a welcoming, inclusive and talented team at an exciting time. Benefits include:
- Medical Cover
- Flexible lifestyle and Wellbeing benefits package
- Increased shared Parental leave offering
- Season ticket loan
- Multiple progression avenues
- Above Average holiday allowance