Marketing Manager - Learning and Development - London
£65-70k (One day per week in the office minimum)
We have partnered with a fast-growing, exciting tech start-up. The business
specialises in learning and development products and has offices in London,
Paris, Munich and Lisbon. They're backed by some of the world's best venture
They help businesses improve staff engagement by producing bespoke, blended learning
platforms which are white labelled for their clients. They're growing fast,
with a community of 2 million learners in 60 different countries!
Currently employing over 100 people they are doubling year on year and show no signs of slowing down.
What would you be doing?
The Marketing Manager will be tasked with growing brand awareness, as well as playing a pivotal role in amplifying the L&D movement, inspiring and empowering everyone to skills development. You'll report to the Chief Marketing Officer and work closely with the rest of the
Global Marketing team.
· Define integrated marketing plans that
support regional sales strategy, pipeline development and growth within the
target account list.
· Plan the ABM field programmes, events, demand gen, partnership marketing and other programmes that create opportunities for target accounts.
· Lead management and close collaboration with the Sales team.
· Set the marketing strategy, prepare campaign budget plans, agreed targets and timelines.
· Understand market sizing, sustainability dynamics and needs, competitive intelligence, customer dynamics to create an effective plan to grow in that environment
· Create and build a trusted and valued relationship with marketing partners and influencers/opinion leaders to increase brand awareness.
· Take the lead in developing, managing and delivering the organization's programme of major events in UK, including the annual awards, seminars, lectures and conferences, in collaboration with the Inbound Marketing Manager. You will have full ownership of what events the company attend or sponsor.
· Ensure there is a cohesive pre-event, at-event, and post event strategy to increase engagement and response rates
· Leverage available data and insights to develop activity that is targeted, effective and efficient
· Foster strong relationships with marketing colleagues in the UK, Global and other countries to share ideas, maximize opportunities and ensure consistent brand alignment across all B2B touch points
What will you need?
·5 years' experience in Marketing, with a core focus on Partnership and brand building
· A sharp analytical mind for creating focused marketing campaigns with ambitious, measurable objectives
· Brilliant communication skills and the ability to translate ideas into marketing actions and clear objectives
· Exceptional organisational skills and the capability to multitask comfortably
· Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth business
· A willingness to learn and adapt in an ever-changing fast-growing environment
· An interest in L&D
What's in it for you?
In addition to a generous basic salary, you can expect:
· A senior position in a booming scale-up business at a critical stage
· Be proud to work in a company that will have a huge impact on Reskilling and Upskilling post pandemic
· Enjoy an inclusive, collaborative culture focused on an international working environment.
· Multiple team events run throughout the year
· Highly flexible working in with a focus on work-life balance.
· 25 days holiday
Please apply ASAP to avoid disappointment