Account Executive - Media Agency - Central London
£26,000 - £28,000 plus Bonus and extensive benefits package
***We are recruiting for the leading media agency in the health and fitness sector.***
This established media agency are based in a very easily accessible area of central London and provide their clients with exposure to over 50 million consumers worldwide through their music, content and advertising networks located in gyms, leisure centres and spas across the UK. Currently a team of 18, they are looking to add the key role of Account Executive to support the Partnerships Director in servicing up to 20 different accounts at any one time.
You'll need to be,
An enthusiastic individual with an eye for detail and a flair for presenting. Ideally you'll have a background in marketing or sales support - both would be amazing. Your main responsibility will be to support the Partnerships Director with pitches and general day to day client management.
- Great communication skills
- Sales Support
- Arranging mock ups, presentation support, imagery, data
- Industry analysis and reports
- Creation of presentations
- Understanding B2B and B2C marketing and strategies
- Data Analytics
- Data collection and research
- Campaign implementation - Working with print and equipment suppliers
- Project management of sampling/experiential campaigns
- Campaign photography
- Editing and writing copy for web pages
- Working closely with all departments, especially marketing
- A minimum of 1yrs sales support/data experience
- Ideally have experience of advertising and/or media
- Entrepreneurial approach
- Great organisation skills with outstanding attention to detail
- An interest in health, fitness and/or gyms
- Videography and video editing would be advantageous
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages
What's in it for you?
This is a fun, growing business with a friendly, sociable team of diverse individuals. No one takes themselves too seriously and the office has a relaxed casual vibe from the leadership team down.
They offer the following;
- Excellent salary @ £26,000 - £28,000
- Bonus of between 10% & 20% of salary
- 25 days holiday
- Free Gym Membership
- Company Mobile
- Early finish on a Friday
- Clear progression plan
- Employee bens package similar to Perk Box
It's a great opportunity for someone that is frustrated in a corporate environment to make their mark in a more dynamic, faster moving company.
Please apply ASAP!