Are you looking for part time work in a marketing agency? (3-4 days per week)
We're recruiting for a London based consumer healthcare agency who are looking for someone to help support their own marketing and lead generation activity. Would suit anyone with experience of the pitch process, and running lead gen campaigns.
This fully integrated agency is based in west London. They work with a host of fascinating of clients in Healthcare and consumer products. The agency's small team are a diverse, social and talented mix of PR, Digital, SEO and Creative professionals who enjoy an award-winning work environment/culture. Stunning new offices, a real commitment to offering progression and some strong benefits mean anyone joining can be sure they'll be working in a friendly, flexible, and rewarding environment.
This is an important role that will see the successful candidate work with the wider leadership team to promote the agency itself. You will work to create and manage the overall marketing strategy for the agency in a role focused on creativity and driving growth. Responsibilities and requirements will include:
- Managing the agency's content marketing strategy
- Running lead generation activity working to and developing new business strategy.
- Organising agency hosted and sponsored events
- Helping to prepare pitch presentations and marketing material
- Maximising social media presence
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a fun, well-run business with plans to double in size over the next 3 years. The office and team combine to create a working environment you'll want to be a part of. On top of the salary and bonus you can expect to receive…
- Commitment to staff progression
- Inhouse gym
- Free breakfast and fruit,
- Wellness benefits (yoga and meditation classes etc.)
- Company bonus
- Regular team social events.
- Work from Home options