An exciting UK based Travel operator specializing in UK wide tours and experiences is looking for a Marketing Manager with a strong digital skillset. Outstanding progression opportunities, benefits and hybrid working on offer… The Business
Specializing in offering outdoor travel experiences for both visitors to, and residents of the UK, this Oxfordshire based travel operator has grown exceptionally well since their founding becoming the leading business in their specialized area. Offering everything from affordable packages all the way through to ultra-high net worth experiences, staying active, exploration and satisfying your sense of adventure is key to their offering. Their growing team are an energetic and passionate group who enjoy some outstanding benefits, regular team activities and excellent opportunities to develop. The business is partnered with many iconic travel businesses across the globe and it’s a truly exciting time as they take the next step in their growth plan…. The Role
This is an important role for the business that will see the successful candidate work closely with the senior team and overseeing a wide range of Marketing campaigns for the business. It’s an ideal role for any digitally savvy Marketing professional who’s looking for a role in an exciting sector with great potential and a good amount of autonomy. The role is open to wide range of expereince levels and responsibilities will include:
- Support the creation of Marketing strategy covering, Digital and Social among other areas.
- Work to create and publish compelling and regular content across social channels and website.
- Help drive effective implementation of SEO and PPC alongside digital marketing experts.
- Work to gain a solid understanding of the travel market, competitors and industry trends.
This role offers the chance to join a leading business in the travel sector at an exciting time in their growth. You’ll get to work directly with senior team members, enjoy great support, a strong level of autonomy and the opportunity to build a strategy for the long term. You’ll be joining a welcoming, enthusiastic team, enjoy very real growth opportunities and some top benefits:
- Hybrid Working
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays and Opportunity to earn more
- Private health and Maternity package
- Stakeholder Pension
- Gym Membership allowance
- Training and development plans/opportunities
- Team trips away
- Discount on outdoor Travel, clothing, equipment and insurance