A multi award-winning full-service agency is looking for an experienced agency side strategist to oversee a small portfolio of valuable brands. Outstanding benefits and flexibility and excellent growth potential on offer…
This relatively young agency has grown impressively in a short time and has won multiple accolades for its work and work-place culture. Offering Communications, Content, PR and Social campaigns, the agency works with an exciting portfolio of both B2C and B2B brands in Travel, Hospitality, Sport, Tech, Consumer goods, Food & Drink, Fashion and more. The team enjoy a relaxed culture free of micromanagement and the agency offers some exceptional benefits including Unlimited holiday, progression plans, team retreats, above average pension, bonus and much more - all aimed at creating an agency where staff are valued and trusted. As a direct result of growth, the agency is looking for a senior creative strategist to take lead on a small portfolio of clients
This is a vital role for the agency that will see the successful candidate reporting directly into the senior team and working autonomously to deliver high-end creative strategy for clients. It's a role that will involve taking a highly consultative approach with clients to deliver integrated strategies using insight, knowledge and creativity. The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous expereince as an agency-side strategist
- Have expereince delivering brand strategy for a range of clients in different sectors
- Be comfortable using data & insight to inform strategies
- Be comfortable working consultatively with clients, forging relationships built on trust and understanding of aims.
- Have a passion for creative thinking and the ability to deliver fresh ideas backed up by soldi reasoning.
If you're looking for a chance to join an agency where you'll be valued and trusted then this should interest you. You'll enjoy a highly creative role and the chance to work with a varied portfolio of iconic brands offering excellent creative freedom. The role offers plenty of scope for growth to senior team level and the benefits on offer are strong:
- Unlimited Holiday
- 5 % pension contribution
- Choice of tech/equipment
- Flexible and home working
- Regular reviews
- Regular team socials and retreats
- Dedicated training and development budget