You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Paid Media Analyst - French Speaking
A large, multi-award-winning London agency is looking for a French speaking Paid Media Analyst to join them. If you're skilled in either Paid search OR Paid Social, this role offers global clients, excellent benefits, and plenty of development prospects.
This fully integrated agency is based in the heart of London and works with a stellar list of clients in Fashion, Sport, Retail, FMCG, Beauty and more. Stable, well-respected and long-standing, the agency's large team are a social and talented mix of PR, Digital, SEO and Creative professionals who enjoy an award-winning work environment/culture. Stunning new offices, a real commitment to offering progression and some strong benefits mean anyone joining can be sure they'll be working in a friendly, stable and rewarding environment.
Working closely with the head of digital, this is a new operations role focused on optimising campaigns to deliver the very best results for clients. French language skills are a MUST here, but candidates are only required to have expereince in Paid search or Paid social - the other channel can and will be taught to whoever joins if needed. Responsibilities include:
- Management of campaigns for various clients, working towards goals and optimising against KPI's
- Working with Account Managers to report on the performance of campaigns and suggest/implement changes to produce better results.
- Suggesting new approaches/ideas to stay on top of an ever-evolving channel
This agency is continuing to grow well despite national uncertainty and can offer anyone with the relevant expereince a stable environment with plenty of positive prospects. The client base here is truly outstanding, and the office and team combine to create a work place environment you'll want to be a part of. Benefits include:
- Commitment to staff progression
- Company pension scheme
- Healthcare and dental insurance
- 25 days annual holiday 1 day a year for every full year worked (up to 30 days maximum)
- Interest free Annual Travel card loan
- Free breakfast and fruit,
- Wellness benefits (yoga and meditation classes etc.)
- Employee Assistance Programme,
- Regular team social events.
- Work from Home options