You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
PR Account Director - Consumer
Looking for variety in your next role? An award-winning boutique agency are offering the chance to work on a stellar mix of clients in Luxury Travel, Charity, Arts and Consumer goods….
This central London agency are enjoying an exciting period of growth. Based in the west-end, this impressive small agency has offices in the U.S and Europe and boasts an impressive client list across a broad range of sectors. Covering Charity, Sports, Travel, Health, Finance and Technology, the variety of their clients is what truly makes them stand out from the crowd. The team are a social and like-minded bunch (no office politics) and the agency is committed to offering staff the chance work on a diverse portfolio - you won't be 'pigeonholed' here. The agency has recently won a host of new business and is currently looking for several new hires as they enter the new year…
As part of their growth plans, the Agency is looking for an experienced Consumer focused PR Account Director who's interested in working across accounts in Luxury Travel, Charity, Arts and Consumer technology. The role will involve managing a team of four and will report directly into the senior management team. The ideal candidate will need:
- To demonstrate a history of working on varied consumer campaigns (experience with Travel or Charity clients will be a bonus)
- Strong leadership skills and a history of managing and developing junior and mid-level colleagues.
- A confident presenter, keen to share ideas and pitch projects internally and to clients
- A strong understanding of all things social and the ability to think beyond traditional media relations when it comes to ideas and communications to drive action
- Variety - This role offers the chance to work across a wide range of consumer clients in attractive sectors.
- Quality of clients - Alongside the variety, the quality of the clients is well worth mentioning. The Luxury Travel and Charity clients are hugely exciting prospects that allow for a lot of creativity and the Arts and Consumer goods accounts are industry leading companies…
- Opportunity for growth - This role reports directly into the senior team and offers very strong opportunities to contribute to senior discussions and progress in time.
- Zero Politics! - The team here are a close-nit, passionate and social bunch who get on - No politics, no drama, just a great environment and an attractive office/location too!