Looking for a B2B role with variety and room for creativity? An award-winning central London agency is looking for an Account Manager to work across a wide range of clients in Health, Finance & Tech (VR & A.I).
This Central London agency are enjoying an exciting period of growth. Based in the west-end, this impressive small agency has offices in the U.S and Europe and boasts a strong client list across a broad range of sectors. Covering Charity, Sports, Travel, Health, Finance and Technology, the variety of their clients is what truly makes them stand out from the crowd. The team are a social and like-minded bunch (no office politics) and the agency is committed to offering staff the chance work on a diverse portfolio - you won't be 'pigeonholed' here. The agency has recently won a host of new business and is currently looking for an Account manager to join their B2B team.
As a direct result of growth, the agency is looking to add an Account manager to their B2B team. The role offers the opportunity to work closely with the senior team on innovative clients in fast-growing industries and offers strong prospects for growth to SAM level in the near future the ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate a history of working on B2B campaigns (experience with Health, Finance or Tech with be highly valued.)
- Need a history of managing and developing junior colleagues.
- Need to be a confident presenter, keen to share ideas and pitch projects internally and to clients
- Have a strong understanding of all things social and the ability to think beyond traditional media relations when it comes to ideas and communications to drive action
- Variety - This role offers the chance to work across a wide range of B2B clients in attractive sectors and should be attractive to anyone looking for diversify their experience.
- Opportunity for growth - This role reports directly into the senior team and offers very strong opportunities to contribute to senior discussions and progress in time.
- Zero Politics! - The team here are a close-nit, passionate and social bunch who get on - No politics, no drama, just a great environment and an attractive office/location too!