You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Field Business Development Manager
A market leader in their field, this business provide choice to the consumer on a variety of legal & financial services. They offer a unique software platform to help service the property services and work as an intermediary between the sectors largest businesses. As a reward for their hard work of previous years, they boast a roster of partners in the hundreds, most of which being top tier in their field.
This role will see you in the field, working all over the UK but with a main focus on London and the surrounding areas. You'll be expected to actively generate your own leads as well as qualifying and converting leads that are passed your way. You'll also be focused on working with existing accounts to make sure they remain loyal and continue to build on the existing relationship.
Some key responsibilities are below:
- Grow and nurture strategic and commercial relationships with key National Accounts
- Source new valuable client relationships
- Have a perceptive understanding of client's needs to be able to deliver a compelling solution
- Disciplined approach to account management to include relevant pre and post strategic review meeting activity
- Work closely with the Head of Sales to support delivery of key strategic goals
- Regular analysis of MI to be able to provide comprehensive detail on client performance and drive performance
- Manage own budgets within agreed levels
- Continually strive to exceed both personal and corporate performance goals.
What you'll find in this role is a strong sales team that want to keep the business moving forward. To be successful in this role you'll have a proven sales track record and have been field based previously. You'll ideally have experience working in the financial & property service sectors but this is by no means necessary.
What's in it for you?
If you ask them, they'll tell you it's all about the people and the clients who they consider to be friends.
In addition to the fantastic working environment, you can also expect the following
- Strong on target earning potential
- Private Medical
- Life Assurance
- Volunteer day
- 25 days holiday
Please apply asap for more information.