You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Public Relations Account Executive
Opportunity to join a UK top 100 communications agency. Excellent role for any junior PR professional with industry experience who's looking to enter an industry leading agency who value their staff and offer strong prospects.
This top 100 Public relations consultancy are the global leaders in providing communications services to their specialist client base. with office in central London and Oxfordshire, the agency is recognised by PR week as being in the top 100 agencies in the UK and they are continuing to grow very well indeed. With a strong track record for training and development, many of their staff have been with them for much of their careers and anyone joining can expect a welcoming, social and rewarding atmosphere.
This Account Executive role is vital for the agency and will see the successful candidate supporting Account Managers with content writing, media relations and client interaction. To be considered for this role you will need some experience (6 months) in journalism, PR or communications and must be confident in your ability to write long and short form content. Responsibilities include:
- Writing high quality copy and press releases
- Supporting the delivery of communications campaigns with proactivity and creativity
- Displaying a sound understanding of social and digital media when working on integrated campaigns
- Fostering strong client relationships.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and relevant news
What's in it for you?
As a steadily expanding, privately-owned company, the agency offers significant opportunities for long-term career development. A stable, long standing global client base also provides potential for international travel. This is an excellent opportunity for a prospective candidate to get a foothold in a highly-respected PR agency, develop their skills and rise through the ranks. There is an attractive package on offer here too, Including:
- New Business commission scheme (typically 9%)
- Childcare scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Funding for training and development
- Macbook for each employee
- Access to Perkbox rewards