Paid Media Manager - £27,000-£33,000
Global Digital Agency
Company & Summary
An exciting advertising agency of 40 people and growing fast. They have a focus on smaller to mid-market clients in paid media and have consistently grown YoY. They are a premier Google partner and regularly host senior Google employees in their office to run events and discussions around the latest trends & techniques. Through growth, they are looking for an ambitious Biddable specialist to work across a number of clients across search & social. If you only focus on search at the moment but want to learn social, this would still be suitable. They allow flexible and remote working as well as regular socials, a free £500 training budget for every employee and free food.
The Role Outline:
- Devise and implement PPC & Paid Social strategies across a number of assigned client accounts and manage the campaigns in accordance with these strategies.
- Responsible for the day to day running and management of these accounts, carrying out technical changes, analysing and drawing insight from third party analytics data, implementing innovative management techniques to maximise campaign performance.
- Ensure that all customer accounts managed by you have a commercial strategy in place, together with specific performance targets and objectives tailored to meet or exceed the business and commercial expectations of the client
- To work closely with the Head of Biddable when devising and managing advanced strategies for T1 clients
- To develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives of each of your customers
What are the key skills & attributes that they are looking for in candidates?
- Numerate with great business acumen
- Experienced in managing customer budgets
- Literate with the ability to produce top quality written reports
- 2 years' experience of PPC management
- Good knowledge of paid search methodologies and techniques for managing search campaigns on Google
- Paid Social knowledge is desirable
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics and other major third-party analytics platforms
- Good working knowledge of major social media channels including Facebook and Twitter, with some knowledge of running paid advertising campaigns on these platforms
- Ability to setup and implement new PPC accounts
Please apply for a discussion in more detail!