You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Social Media Marketing Manager
Social Media Manager - London (3 days in the office) - £45,000
Massive opportunity for an experienced Social Media Manager to join one of the world's fastest growing SaaS companies.
We're recruiting for a rapidly expanding SaaS platform dedicated to the construction industry. Their UK team are based in easily accessible Central London offices, but employees are only expected to attend 2 - 3 days per week. They offer a dynamic, high growth environment where people are encouraged to learn and develop their skills.
This is a hugely important role at a key stage of company's development.
They're looking for an experienced SMM to own the social media strategy and execution. You will head up their organic efforts to boost engagement and lead generation in their target market.
Please note, whilst experience of all the major platforms is preferred, Facebook and Instagram will be the key channels.
You will build on the success they've had in this space to take their social media marketing to the next level. This will include management of their large Facebook Community.
The main responsibilities will be:
● Leading social media planning and strategy to extend organic social reach, engagement and lead generation.
● Managing the execution of the global social media plan
● Identifying and testing new, innovative ways of engaging the target audience
● Proactive management of the social media calendar and schedule
● Planning, liaison and coordination with influencers
● Identification of additional influencers who could help boost awareness
● Day to day community management
● Implement effective, scalable social media management tools and processes
You're going to love this job if you:
● Have proven experience managing organic activity on Facebook and Instagram
● Have some level of community management experience
● Can demonstrate some basic skill in graphic design (Adobe Creative Cloud)
● Are creative, adventurous and innovative
● Are highly organised with great attention to detail
● Are a team player - used to working with others, often in different locations.
What's in it for you?
This is a massive opportunity to take ownership of the Social Media function of a global business that is absolutely flying. Not only that, you will also receive share options which could be realised in the short to medium term. Initially forming part of a small high performing team, you will be able set your own agenda and eventually grow a team around you as the company continues to expand.
If you'd like to find out more please apply now