Brand Partnerships Manager
Student Event & Content Platform
London / Remote Working Split
This company created an event and discovery platform with the key aim of bringing helpful and highly engaging content to students. The platform is utilised by universities as a great tool to engage students whilst the company's creative / partnership team work closely with some exciting brands with a strong connection to the youth market. These partnerships tend to be promotions as well as on campus events including gigs, pop shops, club nights and experiential activations / product sampling.
This role will be very creative and will be focused on building out creative solution ideas for brand clients. It is a highly creative role as you will be responsible for coming up with new creative concept ideas for partnerships with the help of the partnerships director (who this role reports in to) as well as the delivery / operations team.
- Support the brand partnerships director across all existing projects and accounts with a view to securing new clients and driving revenue opportunities for the business unit.
- Work alongside and reporting into the brand partnership director to help drive growth across the supply side of the business. Aim of the supply team is to work with brands and agencies to create partnership opportunities.
- They want to create long standing partnerships so whilst this role is focused on idea generation and building relationships with new clients, you will also be expected to manage and develop existing clients whilst also working with the delivery team to ensure all projects are delivered based on the key deliverables / SOW.
- Support the brand partnerships director across all key accounts.
- Build relationships with key clients
- Build out contact strategies and pipeline for specific opportunities
- Identify strategic partnerships - using your knowledge of the agency and/or youth space to further reach
- Work with directors to identify upscale opportunities within live accounts
- Respond to briefs and develop your own ideas and ways to create better products
- Organise and contribute to brainstorms with write-up of ideas following session
- Aid team with live projects (where necessary)
- Help to write presentations for meetings and content for various internal/external documents
- Attend client and brand presentations
This is a great role for someone who loves brand partnerships and is capable of bringing creative ideas to live through the coming together of brands and students. The successful candidate will have a strong blend of the below attributes:
- Experience in a creative role within brand partnerships
- Experience in a client facing role
- Good budgeting skills
- Ability to develop new client relationships
- Ability to upsell and grow existing accounts
Please apply for more details and a conversation :D