A top 150 London agency with a stellar portfolio of Travel and hospitality clients is looking for an ambitious executive to join them. If you have a years' industry experience and are looking for somewhere you can really develop, this is definitely worth a look!
A top 150 UK agency, this well respected and long standing medium sized consultancy are regarded as one of the best in many of their specialist sectors. Working with a wide range of consumer clients in Travel, Hospitality, Food & Drink and more, the agency has a stellar client base of global and national names. Their close-nit team are a social and passionate bunch who enjoy excellent benefits and a very real commitment to training and development. Staff turnover here is exceptionally low and many of the team have worked their way from Executive all the way to Director level. As a result of some exciting new client wins, the agency is now looking for ambitious PR Acocunt Executive to join them in their stylish central London office…
Supporting a highly experienced PR Account Manager and Director this role will see the successful applicant working with high value Travel and Hospitality clients from the start. You will need to have previous agency experience to be considered for the role (ideally 1 year) and experience with either Travel or Hospitality clients will be hugely advantageous (but isn't essential). Responsibilities will include:
- Writing news releases or case studies to attract media interest and position client positively in the media
- Driving media relations programmes for a range of clients
- Support with the management of events, launches and stunts aimed at driving interest for clients and generating positive coverage.
- Building long lasting relationships with clients built on trust and understanding of sector.
- Write accurate and coherent copy on behalf of clients: Blogs, news releases, web copy etc.
This is an ideal role for any PR Account Executive looking to work with some top clients in Travel and Hospitality in an agency that can and will offer strong prospects for progression and development. The team are a social and welcoming group, the offices bright and vibrant and the senior team are committed to making the agency a top place to work.
For more information please don't hesitate to get in touch!