Graduate Operations Executive £23,000
Work from home 3-4 days a week
Are you a graduate and looking to step into the world of market research and insight?
My client currently has a graduate opportunity to join their one of their newest team as a Graduate Operations Executive.
What do they do
They are a specialist global insight agency that help their clients develop a better understanding of their customers levels of satisfaction through insightful research and evaluation to drive increased profit. The agency works with a large range of clients who are some of the world's leading retail and consumer brands.
This is an entry-level role within the operations team that is responsible for the management and quality control of the agency while serving the needs of their clients. A successful candidate for this position should be a skilled communicator, is analytical, has a technical mindset, and is keen to problem-solve to help support the ongoing success of client projects. This isn't a client-facing position but a chance to become an operations and technical specialist with the agencies in-house tools and platforms as well as bridge the gap between the client team (client insights) and technology department.
What they would like from you.
- Bachelor's degree, ideally (but not exclusively) with an emphasis in Business, Systems Development, Humanities or Social Sciences or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Great attention to detail
- Demonstrated decision making, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Track record of quickly learning new tools, software or processes.
- Strong communication skills.
What's in it for you?
- You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary.
- Private healthcare, pension, free parking and regular nights out with the team (when we can).
- Join a highly qualified, professional, and motivated team of bright people in an easily accessible, comfy office.
- Drive process improvements.
- Be part of an exciting company that will push and support you to move forward in your career and the freedom to express yourself within the role.
If you would like to know more about this position, then please click on the link to apply.