A leading promotional merchandise business is looking for a sales support assistant to join them. Supportive environment, well established business, and good progression prospects on offer…
Based out of exceptional central London offices, this longstanding branded merchandise business work with high value clients across the UK and Europe. With creativity at the core of their offering, the business had built a quality client portfolio of global brands in the entertainment, FMCG, retail and Charity sectors and continuing to grow well. Their close-nit team enjoy a welcoming environment with a commitment to staff wellbeing and the business offers flexible and home working options as well as good prospects for growth moving forward. After a strong start to the year, the team are now looking to grow their sales support team.
As a sales support assistant, you will work closely with the sales and purchasing teams to ensure smooth and accurate processing of all orders, inputting correct data and updating teams on progress. Responsibilities will include:
- Supports sales teams to help ensure all orders are delivered according to client requirements
- Keep managers updated of progress with orders
- Ensure suppliers have all the info they need to produce accurate costing
- Help maintain an excellent level of service to clients
- Help to provide any creative solutions to help improve processes business wide.
If you're a junior admin professional looking for a welcoming and supportive environment with plenty of scope for development, then this role should interest you. The business has very low staff turnover, the team are a close-nit group, and the business is happy to offer some home working (as well as a stunning central London office space).