A Multi-award-winning, global Partnerships agency is looking for a Junior Publicist to join their Gaming PR team. Role involves working with a wide range of leading studios and publishers in the sector and offers plenty of support and scope for further growth.
Widely regarded as one of the leading agencies in their sector globally, this impressive outfit have been providing PR and Partnerships campaigns to the entertainment sector for over two decades. The agency has built up an incredible client base in Film, TV, Videogame and music and regularly work on the highest profile global launches and campaigns in the sector. Their large team are a diverse and social group who all share a passion for entertainment and creativity. The agency is regularly praised for its workplace culture and staff benefit from plenty of flexibility, a focus on wellbeing and incredible scope for growth and variety of work.
This is an exciting role for any junior PR who's looking to merge some PR/Publicity expereince with an interest in gaming. You'll join a large global team, be offered plenty of support and get the chance to support on campaigns for some of the industries biggest studios. The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have some prior expereince (either perm, intern or contract) in a PR/Publicity focused role
- Have a keen interest in gaming and the gaming industry
- Have a the confidence to speak to clients and media
- Be a strong writer, capable of putting together press releases or content
If you're a junior PR professional who's looking to work with clients in gaming then this role should definitely interest you. You'll be joining a large, well respected agency with a global presence and will enjoy plenty of support and very real opportunities for growth and development. You'll get to work with some outstanding clients in the sector and be part of highly creative campaigns.
- Charitable volunteering day of leave
- Flexible/hybrid working (two to three days of week in the office) negotiable for the right person
- Work place-pension (auto-enrolment) Employer and employee contribution - Legal and General
- Regular monthly company socials, parties, tickets for theatre and screenings. Opportunities to work on Red Carpet Premieres.
- Employee Assistance scheme offering free counselling and mental health support amongst many other things
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Bike storage and shower at work
- Wellbeing and mental health support