You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior Partnerships Manager - Gaming/Entertainment
A Multi-award-winning, global PR and Partnerships agency are looking for a Senior Partnerships manager to work with a wide range of top studios and publishers in the gaming sector. Outstanding clients, Global environment, large welcoming team and plenty of scope for growth.
Widely regarded as one of the leading agencies in their sector globally, this impressive outfit have been providing PR and Partnerships campaigns to the entertainment sector for over two decades. The agency has built up an incredible client base in Film, TV and Videogaming and regularly work on the highest profile global launches and campaigns in the sector. Their large team are a diverse and social group who all share a passion for entertainment and creativity. The agency is regularly praised for its workplace culture and staff benefit from plenty of flexibility, a focus on wellbeing and incredible scope for growth and variety of work. Keen to capitalise on continued growth in their gaming team, the agency is on the hunt for a Partnerships Manager with some expereince or interest in the sector.
This is pivotal role for the agency that will see the successful candidate tasked with delivering and managing promotional partnerships campaigns on behalf of major clients in the videogame sector. You'll work closely with clients on new releases and global launches and will also manage a small team to provide an excellent outcome for clients. This is an ideal role for any Partnerships Manager or Senior partnerhips manager with some experience in the video game sector (or a very strong interest in the sector). Responsibilities include:
- Developing Partnerships strategies in line with clients objectives.
- Pitching campaign ideas to prospective partner brands in multiple sectors
- Fostering strong and lasting relationships with clients built on trust, understanding and a passion for their sector
- Leading on campaign activation
- Managing and mentoring junior colleagues.
If you're looking to join a leading agency in the entertainment sector then this role should interest you. You'll get to work on global campaigns for an outstanding portfolio of clients and the agency offers excellent progression opportunities to very senior levels. You'll enjoy support from an excellent senior and junior team as well hybrid working and an award-winning work place culture. Benefits include:
- Charitable volunteering day of leave
- Flexible/hybrid working (two to three days of week in the office) negotiable for the right person
- Work place-pension (auto-enrolment) Employer and employee contribution - Legal and General
- Regular monthly company socials, parties, tickets for theatre and screenings. Opportunities to work on Red Carpet Premieres.
- Employee Assistance scheme offering free counselling and mental health support amongst many other things
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Bike storage and shower at work
- Wellbeing and mental health support