An award-winning central London agency is looking for an Account Manager to work with a varied portfolio of corporate and b2b clients…
Based in the west-end, this impressive independent agency boasts a strong client list across a broad range of sectors. Covering Charity, Sports, Travel, Health, Finance and Technology, the variety of their clients is what truly makes them stand out from the crowd. The team are a social and like-minded bunch (no office politics) and the agency is committed to offering staff the chance work on a diverse portfolio - you won't be 'pigeonholed' here. The agency has recently hired a new head of corporate and they are keen to add an experienced Account Manager to their dedicated team…
After a strong start to the year, the agency is looking to add an Account manager to their Corporate/B2B team. The role offers the opportunity to work closely with the team's director on innovative clients in fast-growing industries and offers strong prospects for growth to SAM level in the near future the ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate a history of working on Corporate or B2B.
- A history of working with clients in a variety of sectors is welcomed
- Need a history of managing and developing junior colleagues.
- Need to be a confident presenter, keen to share ideas and pitch projects internally and to clients
- Have a strong understanding of all things social and the ability to think beyond traditional media relations when it comes to ideas and communications to drive action
- Variety - This role offers the chance to work across a wide range of B2B clients in attractive sectors and should be attractive to anyone looking for diversify their experience.
- Opportunity for growth - This role reports directly into the senior team and offers very strong opportunities to contribute to senior discussions and progress in time.
- Zero Politics! - The team here are a close-nit, passionate and social bunch who get on - No politics, no drama, just a great environment and an attractive office/location too!