SEO Consultant - Integrated Agency - Central London - £35,000 (Flexible Working offered)
This is a dream job for anyone who wishes they could have more impact in their current agency...
It's your opportunity to join a boutique, growing, well-backed start-up marketing communications business who have already beaten their yearly target and are hiring fast, with over 10 employees already. They have been set up to reward employees and ensure you grow as they do.
Their investors are very excited about the technology that underpins their agency, which ensures that their clients have full visibility when it comes to cross channel performance and effectiveness.
They are based in Oxford Street (after lockdown!). They are looking for a talented, ambitious SEO specialist to join them on a permanent basis, helping develop and implement SEO solutions for a range of their clients whilst working alongside cross-functional teams.
The Role & Benefits:
This role would perfectly suit someone with around 2 years of rounded SEO experience who is eager to get more involved with the strategic side as well as client handling. You will work alongside a very talented team comprised of PR, digital and comms specialists to deliver the SEO on intergrated campaigns. You can expect a flexible, collaborative and innovative environment under the leadership of two highly proven agency side co-founders.
Ideally, candidates will have a strong blend of the below skills / Experience:
- Have roughly 2-3 years of roudned SEO experience. Agency side beneficial, but not essential.
- Experience in on-page and off page SEO and link-building.
- Able to run comprehensive SEO audits
- Comfortable devising reports and building relationships with clients
- Experience with SEMrush as well as other popular platforms / tools
What will you get in return?
In addition to a very competitive starting salary, you will also receive the below benefits:
- A radically transparent bonus structure, where you could receive up to 30% of salary depending on company and personal performance.
- They also contribute some of their outperformance to charitable causes - and you help choose those causes.
- A new business bonus for any new clients you win for the company.
- Bonus for any new staff you refer.
- Matched pension contribution.
- Unlimited holiday and flexible working.
- The day off (guaranteed) for your birthday.
- A day off (also guaranteed) if you need to move house.
- Wellness/mindfulness time within working hours every week for those that want it