You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
London / Flex Working
The Company & Opportunity:
It's your opportunity to join a rapidly growing scale-up marketing and technology agency, now at a headcount of over 15, which is impressive as they have recently celebrated their first birthday. They offer integrated marketing services and specialise in Brand Strategy, Communications and digital. They have been set up to reward employees and ensure you grow as they do. Their investors are very excited about the technology that underpins their agency, which ensures that their clients have full visibility when it comes to cross channel performance and effectiveness. They have a multi-sector client roster which gives the team lots of variety in their work. They vastly exceeded revenue targets in 2020 despite the pandemic and have continued their impressive growth this year.
They are looking for a Brand Strategist to play a crucial role within the agency, helping them make an objective, positive impact by building meaningful brands and creating bold communications.
The ideal candidate will bring both a research-driven, analytical mind as well as bringing a passionate, creative spirit to the role. You will be as comfortable pulling insights from their very own data and analytics platform, as you are leading a brand workshop, writing a compelling, emotive brand story or enthusiastically presenting and justifying a new brand positioning to a client.
They are looking for someone with a track record of conducting consumer and brand research, helping to lead workshops and guiding creative thinking to devise and execute successful campaigns. Experience planning campaigns and mapping out a targeted media mix is an advantage. Experience and knowledge across PR as well as advertising is also a bonus.
The brand strategist will report in to the awesome head of brand strategy as well as the co-founder, and will work as part of a very collaborative and friendly team.
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
Apart from a good starting salary and being part of growing something special you can expect a truly great place to work with maximum freedom and benefits:
- A radically transparent bonus structure, where you could receive up to 30% of salary depending on company and personal performance.
- We contribute some of their outperformance to charitable causes which you help choose.
- A new business bonus for any new clients you win for the company and a bonus for any new staff you refer.
- Half a day off per month for learning, development and reading - mandatory for all employees.
- Matched pension contribution.
- Unlimited holiday and flexible working.
- The day off (guaranteed) for your birthday.
- A day off (also guaranteed) if you need to move house.
- Wellness/mindfulness time within working hours every week for those that want it.