Strategist (B2B Marketing), Central London/WFH
£35,000 - £50,000
Having been established for almost twenty years, this agency specialise in B2B marketing communications for clients in Sports, Tech, Manufacturing and Engineering. They produce 'top of funnel' campaigns and support some of the world's largest brands across strategy, advertising, design, copy, direct marketing, visual identity and lots more…
Based in the heart of the West End, they offer a flexible, collaborative working environment that people enjoy being part of.
They work on worldwide campaigns for some of the biggest names in tech across some very cool projects including the Olympics.
This is the opportunity to join as a Strategist reporting directly to the Head of Strategy.
* Developing brand communications strategies
* Writing the creative brief that will be used by the agency's creative teams to produce the creative ideas from the Client brief.
* Conducting brainstorming sessions with the whole team, evaluating all ideas against consumer insights, research, the strategic framework, and the underlying client business need.
* Striving to make the complicated simple for our clients and for each other, by exploring the business context, to gather insights, and to establish a clear ambition for each campaign and project. - this will include: desk research, structuring and conducting interviews with client contacts, interviewing target audience customers directly, and briefing and working with researchers and other planners.
* Minimum of 5 years in a strategic planning role within an integrated agency, ideally B2B
* Experience in differentiating core advertising ideas from their executional treatments, and astute in assessing when these meet the brief and how they will influence behaviour.
* Proven track record of guiding and nurturing creative work that meets clients' briefs.
* Experienced in building a depth of knowledge about client's businesses, including where and how advertising and marketing contributes to success.
On top of the generous salary you can expect the following:
- Annual personal development plan and training budget for your growth
- Work from home 3 days a week
- A positive, fun working environment where your opinion counts and you're encouraged to give it!
- Home office budget
- Company funded days/nights
- 25 days holiday plus your birthday off
- A healthy respect for work-life balance
- Annual bonus
This is an exciting role with plenty of room to progress.
If you would like to know more about this Strategist position, then please click on the link to apply OR contact me directly.