Are you a marketing automation expert looking for a move into a leading global agency? Do you want to work on projects for one of the world's most recognisable brands? This is an amazing opportunity for a Marketing Automation Manager to join a rapidly growing Marketing team in Weybridge or our London offices.
A very well renowned global B2B agency, based in leafy Surrey along with a London office, Singapore office and New York office, are looking for someone to build upon, shape and own the marketing automation function. This agency consistently produces phenomenal results for both the world's leading technology companies and rapidly growing tech SMEs alike. They are approaching a 100 headcount globally and continue to grow year on year.
- As a marketing automation expert, you will be responsible for deploying B2B marketing automation campaigns for key client accounts.
- You will work with the team to develop and execute automation strategies, as well as taking ownership on large scale projects.
- You will be the day-to-day project manager and technical support for setting up of nurture journeys within the marketing automation platforms, with key understanding of triggers, wait steps etc.
- You will build campaign assets such as emails, landing pages and registration portals, and working closely with the client and project leads to provide input on email marketing strategy.
- Using your analytical mindset, you will produce campaign reports and documentation and present to both internal and external client stakeholders.
Key attributes that will make a candidate suitable:
- Your experience with automation platforms (ideally Marketo and Eloqua) will allow you to build and optimise key automated marketing campaigns.
- Your analytics experience will allow you to effectively analyse and report on campaign statistics and produce reports for stakeholders.
- Your technical understanding will allow you to quickly adapt to new systems as the department continues to grow.
- Your strong communications skills will enable you to effectively present to key stakeholders at all levels within the business.
- Your ambitious nature will encourage you to keep up to speed on changes and new modules within the different marketing automation platforms, and in-turn help deliver additional value and expertise to clients.