You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Head of Development
This well-regarded, 35 strong agency, has been around since 2002 operating in the B2B tech space. In order to challenge the agencies at the top table they've decided they require a Head of Development to drive their digital department forward.
As the Head of Development, you'll be the digital face of the agency, leading and inspiring clients, devising strategies for ground-breaking projects, conceiving cutting edge ideas, and getting the most out of your team.
Due to the nature of the team, you'd still be required to be hands-on at times, often leading from the front as a role model. You'll be a problem solver, have a calm head on your shoulders, have a strong commercial focus and be able to manage the workflow through your team.
- Strong LAMP stack knowledge and experience
- Experience of Content Management Systems such as Drupal/WordPress
- Solid experience overseeing medium to large scale digital projects
- Experience of solutions design and/or system architecture
- Solid understanding of 'Object Oriented' programming and MVC frameworks such as Zend/Symfony2
- Proficient knowledge of front-end performance testing and optimization techniques
- Strong understanding of email and MA platforms including Eloqua, Marketo, Hubspot and Pardot
- Thorough understanding of performance and scalability
- Experience of team management and motivation
Aside from the salary on offer of up to £80k, there's also plenty of parking, 22 days' holiday (rising to a maximum of 25 with service), monthly company lunches, free eye tests, fizzy drinks fridge, Nespresso coffee machine, discretionary WFH days, flexible working (within reason) monthly socials, and a 3% pension, and of course, the chance to be part of something amazing.
Please ensure you send over a detailed CV and a folio brimming links to cutting edge projects you've been involved with.