A rapidly growing technology business is looking for a strong junior marketing professional with a keen interest in all things digital & social. Excellent work-life balance, strong benefits, training and progression opportunities on offer.
This young and exciting privately owned tech business has grown impressively over the last 5 years and now employs over 50 people. They offer an entirely unique and truly innovative product and work closely with many of the county's top organisations and businesses in Health and Education, as well as the Public sector. The business has a true entrepreneurial feel and there's a real sense of excitement as the business continues to expand. Based out of impressive, open offices in Milton Keynes (with plenty of parking), the growing team benefits heavily from a focus on training and development - with set training budgets and progression plans for all employees. As a direct result of growth, the business is now looking to add a Digital Marketing Assistant to its marketing team.
Reporting directly into a highly experienced marketing director, this is an ideal role for any junior marketing professional who's looking to learn and develop quickly in a hands-on environment. A passion for digital and social media marketing is essential as is some experience working with email marketing software. Responsibilities will include:
- Management of email marketing campaigns
- Supporting on strategy and execution of integrated marketing campaigns
- Supporting the creation of content for web and social media platforms
- Working closely with wider teams to suggest new ideas and improvements to marketing approach
- Tracking performance of campaigns
What's in it for you?
This an excellent opportunity to join a growing business that have a strong record for training staff and offering real progression opportunities. You'll get to work with a highly experienced marketing team and will be heavily involved in strategy and execution of large-scale integrated campaigns. Benefits include:
- 25 days Holiday Bank Holidays
- Personal Training budget of £1000 in addition to other training and development programmes provided
- Rail card
- Perkbox membership
- Monthly health and wellbeing allowance
- Multiple events and social each year
- Strong progression opportunities.