You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Media Strategy Director - B2B Technology
After securing some exciting new business wins as well as growing existing accounts significantly, this B2B technology marketing agency of 50 people are going from strength to strength. They are investing heavily in their digital media team in 2020 and one of these key hires is for a junior paid media assistant who would like to develop their skills across Paid Search, Paid Social and Display advertising.
Purely as a result of exception client performance and new business wins, this senior role has just been created and will join the executive management team. As Media Strategy Director, you are responsible for the creation and development of global strategic media advertising plans, crafted specifically to achieve the clients' business goals and agreed KPIs. You will deliver strategic guidance, being the agency's media thought leader and consulting expert, with the ability to influence large enterprise client marketing teams at the very highest levels. You will know the procedures and processes of the day-to-day running of media campaigns and will execute and monitor media plans, supported by the internal paid media team and media agency partnerships.
The successful candidate will have a strong blend of the below skills & experience:
- Strong planning and application experience of OOH media planning best practice
- Expertise in the B2B market, preferably in the technology sector
- Good experience with paid social (FB, IG, TW, LI, etc) for demand generation
- Excellent organizational and administration skills
- Attention to detail and a drive for excellence and quality essential
- Highest standard of written and spoken English
- Ability to multi-task and handle different campaigns at the same time
- Ability to undertake analysis and produce reporting
- Paid social advertising on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Display advertising including programmatic platforms
- OOH advertising (for example, billboards, digital signage, TV, radio, transit)
- Premium endemic partnerships
- Ad trafficking
What's in it for you?
- Great opportunity to join a reputable agency in a senior thought leader role that has been newly created as a result of business success.
- Strong benefits and potential share options
- Chance to work with tier one global tech brands
- Really motivated, driven and fresh media team to oversee, develop and hire in to.
- Market leading salary outside of London.
Please apply to discuss in more detail!