You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Group Product Manager - Online Subscription - Sports - Remote
Product & Customer Experience Manager
Online Customer Subscription
Profitable Software / ScaleUp
Sports & Gaming
A rapidly growing and fully remote online subscription group of online products in the sports & online betting space (not a gambling business), with a headcount of around 30. The end of 2020 marks their largest recorded headcount and revenue rate, whilst the growth trajectory shows no signs of wavering. They have three core products in the business, one of which is a new acquisition and requires more of a focus for this role. The company is in a strong & profitable financial position and are expanding into new markets, so it is a great time to join, taking advantage of a fully remote role for the long term.
This a great opportunity to join a scale up business that is operating at well over 7 figures of profit per year. You will have a lack of red tape to implement your ideas and have a direct impact on the success, and rest assured, you will be rewarded for it. The company is in fast growth stage and has made some senior additions recently to help push them further. With international expansion underway, I see this as a highly rewarding role within the sports & gaming space.
As a Product Manager & CX evangelist, your goal is to ensure that the product is always perfectly optimised to deliver the best possible experience for customers, whilst also maximising the revenue generating opportunities.
Is the customer journey optimised? Is everything explained as simply as it could be? Are the tutorials as succinct as they could be? Does the software have a clear function, have a clear purpose and deliver a positive impact to the bottom line? What changes can be made to interface, tools, website or marketing to improve the customer experience and maximise revenues? All of these questions - and more - will be your responsibility.
- Identify what customers need by way of conducting and analysing feedback, speaking to them and understanding them
- Understand and analyse the customer journey and determine how it can be altered to improve conversion and retention rates, including the website layout, email follow-up series and other touch points
- Determine what products can be developed to provide value to customers and drive increased revenue, either via addon sales or better retention
- Work closely with internal developers and designers to deliver outstanding products
- Re-evaluate the core positioning and messaging for the product
Skills & Experience Required:
- You are in tune with marketing, with a focus on conversion optimisation and customer journeys
- You have experience taking full ownership of a product
- You can identify with and connect to customers to truly understand them
- Some experience in an online customer facing business and hopefully a passion for sports & gaming.
- Tech savvy, able to easily communicate with and understand developers
What will you get in return?
- Very competitive salary
- Full remote working. All staff are 100% remote. Less time spent commuting means more free time for you.
- Full private healthcare coverage
- Pension Contributions up to 10% (5% employer and 5% employee)
- Free training and development courses
- Free computer equipment
- Holidays - up to 36 days per year (28 to start with 1 day extra per year)
- Flexible hours