Account Manager or Senior Account Manager - Shopper Marketing - Northampton
£32,000 - £42,500, plus extensive benefits package
***FLEXIBLE WORKING ARRANGEMENTS AVAILABLE***
***We are recruiting for a leading marketing agency dedicated to the retail sector.***
Huge opportunity for an ambitious Account Manager with experience in an agency environment.
This retail focused marketing agency have been helping clients market their products in store and online for over 20 years. They look after a growing portfolio of household names and due to growth , they're now looking to add a number of people to their client services team.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will be pivotal in managing client relationships and ensuring a high level of service delivery across a wide variety of campaigns and activations. Working closely to offer strong support to the Directors on the team, you will be responsible for a high volume of day-to-day processing across a multitude of projects, providing confidence and assurance to clients that projects are being delivered on time, on budget and at the high standard that they have come to trust and respect from the agency.
What do you need?
* Experience in a an agency environment (preferably in the client services team)
* Knowledge of POS and retail marketing
* Ability to deliver a wide range of projects across the marketing mix
* Excellent relationship building skills at all levels
* Great all-round communication skills
* A 'can-do' attitude, with great initiative and willingness to get stuck in
* Great attention to detail and the ability to adhere to brand guidelines
* Ability to work at a fast pace and under pressure
What's in it for you?
This company take the happiness of their staff very seriously.
On top of the flexible working arrangements on offer (likely 1 - 2 days per week in the office) they offer the following...
- 24 days holiday rising to 30 with length of service
- 2 Duvet days per year
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection
- Private medical insurance
- Annual Company Bonus Scheme.
- Regular company funded events and away days
- Personal development & mentoring programmes
- The opportunity to move across any of the other agencies in the network, there's lots of them!
If you'd like to find out more please apply now or contact