Digital Strategist - Shopper Marketing - Northampton
£25,000 - £30,000, plus extensive benefits package
***FLEXIBLE WORKING ARRANGEMENTS AVAILABLE***
***We are recruiting for a leading marketing agency dedicated to the retail sector.***
This retail focused marketing agency have been helping clients market their products in store and online for over 20 years. They look after a growing portfolio of household names and due to growth , they're now looking for a Digital Strategist to join the team.
This is a great opportunity for someone that loves turning data into useful insight and enjoys the dynamics of digital advertising. You will get to work across a broad range of well-known clients and help build digital strategies and omni-channel activations.
What do you need?
- 1 years digital marketing experience (client or agency side)
- A passion for digital and a desire to join an agency planning department
- Perceptive and inquisitive, a natural problem solver
- A basic understanding of how to turn data and insight into actionable marketing strategy
- Comfortable with Ads Manager for Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and TikTok
- Familiar with Google and Amazon analytics and social listening tools (e.g. Brandwatch)
- Familiar with SEO and experience with keyword tools would be beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and confident presenting work to colleagues and clients
- Experience with GWI would be beneficial and exposure to e-commerce platforms such as Shopify would be a bonus
What's in it for you?
This company take the happiness of their staff very seriously.
On top of the flexible working arrangements on offer (likely 1 - 2 days per week in the office) they offer the following...
- 28 days holiday bank holidays
- Birthday off
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection
- Private medical insurance
- Annual Company Bonus Scheme.
- Regular company funded events and away days
- Personal development & mentoring programmes