An award winning marketing communications agency specialising in employee engagement based in stunning offices in North Oxfordshire. This independent, growing business work with an extensive list of blue-chip clients in the FMCG, Telco/mobile and IT sectors. They are experts at helping big businesses motivate and retain their staff. They do this by developing rewards programmes, team building activities, product launches, exhibitions, customer incentives and promotions usually with a digital element.
You will be responsible for bringing to fruition a range of digital marketing programmes and the strategic planning of the clients' requirements as part of ongoing marketing and reward programmes. Leaning on your account management experience you will play a key part in driving the success of the business.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop existing accounts - growing depth of contacts and size of opportunities
- Work within a team structure, motivating, guiding and developing those in your team
- Take responsibility for client relationships, account targets, account performance,
- Own all client proposals, budgets and client comms, utilizing your team to provide excellence
- Own the strategic development of the account and the teams knowledge of client objectives
This is a really exciting time to be joining this agency as they begin a massive growth phase, the team provide a fun, upbeat environment and there is loads of scope to develop your career in account/project management.
What's in it for you?
As you might imagine, this business know how to look after their staff. Besides the opportunity to work for a market leading agency in a great location, you can also expect to receive,
- Private Healthcare
- Very generous bonus scheme
- Regular social events
- Career development programme
To find out more please apply with your CV ASAP!