Senior Account Executive - Retail Marketing Agency - Oxfordshire - £27k - £30k Bonus
***Very Flexible working offered***
We are recruiting for a retail focused marketing agency who have been creating campaigns for some of the world's most iconic brands for more than 30 years.
Part of one of the largest marketing communications networks in the world, this agency have 260 employees split across nine offices in the UK & America. They specialise in helping their clients create connected experiences with their customers through core practice areas of Retailer, Shopper and Amazon Marketing Services.
In this case the Senior Account Executive will work very closely with an Account Director and help run several household FMCG accounts.
- Initiatiate projects with clients and gather appropriate information
- Provide accurate direction to creative, production and planning teams
- Provide insightful and constructive input on projects
- Delegate and manage projects within the team
- Timeline and budget development/maintenance
- Vendor meetings and management
- Timely delivery of materials
- Support Manager in development/application of objectives, strategies and delivery of client presentations
- Financial management (estimating time and costs, written estimates, cost-to-dates/tracking, invoices)
- Assist with new business pitches when requested
- Maintain a thorough understanding of new and emerging digital trends as they relate to the following: SEO/SEM, Social Media, Social Advertising, Digital Advertising, Website Development/Maintenance, Google Analytics, Digital and Social Promotions, Mobile Apps, Ecommerce
- Some experience of working in a marketing agency environment
- Ideally some exposure to retail clients and an understanding of the shopper journey
- A positive attitude and ability to build relationships quickly
- Project management experience
- Bags of initiative
- A driving licence and car
What's in it for you?
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an incredible agency with big ambitions in the UK.
As you would expect, the benefits are excellent.
- 28 days holiday bank hols
- Contributory pension @ 4%
- Flexible working
- Perk box
- Company car allowance
- Free parking
Please apply ASAP or contact Charlie