An award-winning promotional marketing agency are hiring for a Fulfilment Coordinator to join them and help run organise their exciting prize marketing packages. The Agency
This fast-paced London agency have built up a stellar client base of global names in film, entertainment and media and are widely recognised as one of the top businesses in their sector. Offering creatively driven brand experience, promotions and prize marketing campaigns, they operate in over 40 countries worldwide and have won multiple awards for their innovative work. The team are a highly social and close-knit bunch who’re all hugely passionate about the entertainment sector. They offer hybrid working, a welcoming team they have a strong track record of developing and progressing staff… The Role
This is a new role as a direct result of growth and is ideal for anyone with account management or direct customer service experience. You will be dealing with lucky competition winners, VIP delegates and key clients from all over the world.
The agency run competitions for the likes of ITV and Global Radio in addition to film studios and other major household names.
The ideal candidate will have:
What’s in it for you?
- A passion for providing a first-class customer service and a desire to 'go the extra mile’;
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines and thrive under pressure;
- Consider yourself enthusiastic, committed and are willing to roll your sleeves up;
- Have exceptional organisation and problem-solving skills with attention to detail;
- Highly self-managed and able to work unsupervised, backed up with team support;
- Exceptional time management and ability to prioritise workload;
- Numerical accuracy and proficiency with Excel and Word;
- A positive outlook and can-do approach
Apart from being a lovely place to work with creative, fun people, you can expect...
In addition to all usual benefits the agency run regular team outings, offer a hybrid working structure and offer extensive external and internal training.
- 23 days holiday plus a day off for your birthday + An extra day’s holiday for every year worked.
- Every other Friday is a half day
- Opportunity for event management and overseas travel
- They are committed to employee development, training and job satisfaction